Trip By: DCI Missions
Location: Multiple Countries, Central America
When: Customizable: Jan-Dec 2019
Your Home Cell Group will be experiencing the culture of the Mayan people on a under $500 mission trip.
If you are a part of a home cell group, why don’t you challenge your friends to take a leap of faith, as a team come serve with us on a under $500 mission trip. Your groups mission will be to improve the quality of life for people in need. Not only will your group bond to each other in a deeper way, but also with the people of Central America. Just a two-hour flight from the USA, DCI’s two mission campuses are located in diverse Mayan geography, they offer beautiful views. The Mayan Campus is just west of Cancun. They vary from private family rooms to large airy dorm rooms, perfect for the mixed age team. They can be seen in more detail by clicking on our blog below. There is a kitchen with a refrigerator and the use of a microwave to warm up food. Free coffee is available daily and there is a store where snacks are sold just down the road.
WHO USES DCI FOR THEIR SHORT TERM MISSION TRIPS
– YOUTH PASTORS FROM THE USA & CANADA
– BAPTIST CHURCHES
– MEDICAL MISSION TEAMS
– MEMBERS FROM NON-DENOMINATIONAL CONGREGATIONS
– GROUPS FORMED BY BUSINESS PEOPLE
– CONSTRUCTION TEAMS
– THE CROSSINGS GLOBAL MISSION PROGRAM
– A/G MISSIONARIES
– METHODIST MISSION TEAMS
– HOME CELL GROUPS FROM VARIOUS CHURCHES
– MEN AND WOMEN MINISTRY GROUPS
– FAMILIES THAT FORM MISSION TEAMS
– STUDENTS WHO COME SOLO
– INDIVIDUALS FROM VARIOUS CITIES
– DRAMA TEAMS
– BANDS TO CONDUCT CONCERTS
– COLLEGE STUDENTS FROM UNIVERSITIES / SPRING BREAK & SUMMER
*GRAB YOUR SPOT WHILE THERE ARE STILL OPENINGS!
Under $500 mission trips combine humanitarian service with adventure outings.
– Exploring Giant Mayan Ruins
– Riding on Remote Caribbean Boats to Coconut Island