ParkWorks began in 1977 as Rapid Recovery, a community-driven effort that focused on beautifying the right-of-way along the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority’s rapid transit lines. The transition to ParkWorks in 1998 was the result of a similar call to action, but one that was greatly expanded to focus on the use of urban parks and green spaces as a vital community development tool and includes broad-based beautification efforts, the creation of the School Grounds as Community Parks program, environmental stewardship and other urban parks efforts. Our mission is to lead, promote and facilitate creative programs and projects which enhance the economic strength and quality of life of the Cleveland community.
Address: 1422 Euclid Avenue Suite 733
Cleveland, OH 44115