WHO ARE WE?
MOST Ministries is a short-term mission agency providing links between committed Christians seeking international service opportunities in conjunction with missionaries and national churches throughout the world. MOST Ministries facilitates teams that those missionaries and national churches request to serve individuals and families in their communities. Project requests include: medical, water/health & hygiene, eyeglass clinic, construction, women’s ministry, children’s ministry, English as a Second Language (ESL) – and more.
WHY CHOOSE MOST MINISTRIES?
1. EXPERIENCE: In the past 30 years, MOST Ministries has sent over 500 teams – over 6,000 team members – to some 50 countries around the world. These teams have touched the lives of over 200,000 people with the love of Jesus in word and action.
2. GOSPEL FOCUS: Every MOST Ministries mission experience includes sharing the Good News of Jesus Christ through a clear Gospel presentation. When we work in a country that does not allow gospel witness by foreigners, we respect the laws of that country and rely on believers within the country to take the lead in any witness opportunity.
3. TRAINED TEAM LEADERS: Every MOST Ministries team is led by a trained team leader, thoroughly knowledgeable in our team process, crisis management and managing on-the-field relationships. They serve as wonderful spiritual leaders and encouragers for the team.
4. STRATEGIC SERVICE: Our Team Administrators communicate with missionaries and national church partners around the world to identify their strategic ministry needs, define team projects, and arrange all of the project and travel logistics, including flights, accommodations, food, transportation, visas, travelers insurance, etc.
5. SAFETY & SECURITY: MOST Ministries daily monitors safety and security issues around the world so that none of our teams face undue risk on the field. We register all our teams with the U.S. embassy in the country where they will travel, have staff on call 24/7 when teams are on the field, and have an international medical doctor on call 24/7. In addition, we have more than 25 nursing protocols in place for the most common illnesses that can happen on the field and approved medical bags for all our teams.
Choosing MOST Ministries to facilitate your short-term mission team means choosing an experienced, full-service organization that will give your team the most secure and life-transforming mission experience possible.
Visit MOST Ministries