The Kappa Kappa Gamma Foundation was established in 1989 by merging several pre-existing Kappa philanthropic funds into a single non-profit corporation, separate from the Fraternity, exclusively for the administration of funds for charitable and educational purposes. In 1990 The Heritage Museum of Kappa Kappa Gamma was merged into the Foundation and in 2000, The Minnie Stewart Foundation of Monmouth, Illinois, was also merged into the Foundation. The Foundation continues the commitment of Kappa Kappa Gamma to high standards of scholarship, leadership, ethical principles and service to the universal community. This commitment is as important today as it was when the Fraternity was founded in 1870.
Address: 530 East Town Street P.O. Box 38
Columbus, OH 43215