Irving Cares, Inc. was organized in 1957 as Irving Aid by a group of citizens in Irving who were interested in the social welfare of the needy people in their community. In 2004 Irving Cares served 25,050 clients- that’s 8,350 families, or 12% of Irving’s population- with over $494,645 in direct client assistance. More than $265,280 was cash assistance for rent, mortgage, utilities, transportation, childcare, education, and emergency prescriptions. 3,414 families visited the food pantry more than 3,800 times and were fed with 16,208 days worth of emergency groceries, and 1,943 prescriptions were delivered to homebound residents.
Address: P.O. Box 177425
Irving, TX 75017