Carillon Historical Park celebrates the history of invention, transportation, and pioneer life in Dayton and the Miami Valley. Located just south of downtown Dayton, the 65-acre park was founded by Colonel Edward Deeds and opened to the public in 1950. The Park shares the region’s history from its founding in 1796 through the important local contributions made during World War II. Visitors learn about these achievements while strolling through the Park’s 25 historical buildings and interacting with hundreds of artifacts and exhibits. The Park is home to the Deeds Carillon, one of Dayton’s best-known landmarks, and the largest Carillon in Ohio.
Address: 1000 Carillon Boulevard
Dayton, OH 45409