The Boys and Girls Clubs of America was founded in 1860 in Connecticut to give local boys a positive alternative to the streets. Over the years, that Club turned into a national movement reaching a membership of over four million boys and girls, making it one of the largest youth serving agencies in the United States.
The Boys and Girls Clubs of Broward County joined the national organization in 1965 and have grown along with the movement. We now have 12 facilities with a membership of over 12,500 youth, making us one of the largest Boys and Girls Club organizations in the nation.
Address: 1401 Northeast 26th Street
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33305