To inspire and enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to realize their full potential as productive, responsible, and caring citizens.
WHAT IS THE BOYS & GIRLS CLUB?
A place that is a safe and fun-filled alternative to the streets.
* A place to go after school before a parent arrives home from work.
* A place where a child can be a child while learning to understand oneself and others.
* A place where a child can feel he/she is important, belongs and is a part of something good.
* A place that provides physical fitness, health and athletic programs.
* A place that provides vocational classes along with arts and crafts to develop skills and talents.
* A place that provides leadership development and decision making responsibilities.
WHAT ARE OUR CORE PROGRAMS?
Based on physical, emotional, cultural and social needs and interests of girls and boys, and recognizing development principles, Clubs offer diversified program activities in five areas:
* Character and Leadership Development
* Education and Career Development
* Health & Life Skills
* The Arts
* Sports, Fitness and Recreation
Address: 10805 124th Ave NE
Kirkland, WA 98033